Sunday, June 3, 2018

Pillow Pigs!



Some people say these pigs look like toast. I don't agree, they are most definitely pillows. This song wouldn't make sense if they were toast. I mean c'mon?



One pillow pig went out to play,
On a queen-sized bed one day.
She found it such enormous fun,
That she called for another pillow pig to come.
Two ... Three...

(Whatever number of pigs you use) pillows pig went out to play,
On a queen-sized bed one day.
The bed went smoosh, the bed went crack,
And then all the pillow pigs fell flat.


But look more stuff!
Nyan Cat!
Fun song to sing!
It goes:
"Meow." 
repeat

Sea Bunny Slug!


Axolotl!


 & SOME PIG! Close-Ups!

Babe

Mercy Watson


Wilbur

 Snowball

Olivia

Spider Pig


Pigs were based on the San-X character "Baby Boo." 
And by "based on," I mean, "totally copied from."


5 comments:

  1. Thought about a rhyme for Sea Bunny Slug: 1,2,3,4,5 I caught a sea bunny slug alive. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 then I let him/her go again. "Why did you let him/her go?" Because she/he kissed my cheek just so! "Which cheek did she/he kiss?" Both of them...like this (smooch) and this! (smooch).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know if the Sea Bunny Slug was a boy or girl? I didn't think it mattered LOL!

      Delete
  2. I think they are non-binary! Thanks for the suggestion.
    You, Kathryn (as well as libraries) Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy I found your blog! You inspired me to make a kawaii woodland animal set for story time this week. The kids and parents all "ooh-ed" and "ahh-ed" as I put each animal up on the board. Would you ever consider a blog post about how you store and organize all of your creations? I currently keep mine in hole-punched ziploc bags in a binder but I'd like a way of indexing them so that I know which pieces I have and can mix and match for different songs/rhymes.

    ReplyDelete