Sunday, July 11, 2021

Five Little Penguins

 

Five Little Penguins!



I gave myself a repetitive stress injury from too much cutting, so watch out and do your stretches! Ouch.

Fortunately, I can still make felt stuff using stiffened felt and my trusty Brother Scan N Cut DX machine. (I am not getting a kickback but would be willing to take one!) It has been fun to create my own cutting patterns. I have been mass producing these and handing them out at my library. Kids get to take a little piece of storytime home with them. :)

I'm going to do a series of these over the next few weeks and the exciting part is that I can share the cutting files. :)  See the links at the bottom of this post.

This is a count up rhyme that goes from 1 to 5 penguins beginning:

One little penguin, one fine day,

Waddled on an iceberg far away,

They had such enormous fun, 

That they called for another penguin to come...

Two little penguins...

Three little penguins...

Four little penguins...

(and finally)

Five little penguins, one fine day,

Waddled on an iceberg far away,

They had such enormous fun, 

Until their penguin day was done.

Finish by showing the kids how to waddle like penguins!

Penguin fronts and noses.fcm file

Penguin backs.fcm file

2 comments:

  1. Could you resubmit file as a PDF, so we can use it at our library?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at keith(dot)e(dot)hayes@gmail(dot)com and tell me what you want a pdf of. :)

    ReplyDelete